Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Small Stones #2

Small stones is a writing challenge of sorts.  Basically, you take a moment in your day and make that your stone.  It can be something you see or feel or particularly notice.  Then you polish your stone by reducing down to as few words as you can -- polishing it down to the essence -- and posting.  There is more about the challenge on my sidebar - click on River of Stones.  Today, the challenge was to use a sense other than sight.

warm
sweet burnt caramel
chocolate smooth
espresso

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I love writing exercises like these. We used to do these in one of my comp classes and I really enjoyed it. I can just taste it...and I'm very jealous because I've been craving coffee all day and can't have any! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!