Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Stills: The Letter "B"

Isle Brehat

When Camille and I were in Brittany earlier this summer, we spent a day with my friend Sylvie on the island of Brehat.  We walked from one end to the other, across a bridge in the center, all the way to the lighthouse - which was quite a distance.  The tide was out and the cows turned their backs to us, but the sky was blue and the sea invited daydreams of living on an island where the only motorized vehicles are tractors.





 

12 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful, brilliant, bewitching and bold!
    What a great trip you had. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I see a "B" in every picture. This is a really beautiful place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely place to daydream. Reminds me of Mackinaw Island, Michigan where there are only horses and bikes allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the 'the cows turned their backs to us'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my gosh that tide is really low! and yes to bad that those girls had their buttocks towards you! ;-)

    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures. The second and third look like paintings. I would like to go there and the place Brenda said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I particularly like the first two images, ver crisp and intriguing! Great work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!