Friday, September 2, 2011

Doing the Frog Dance

This morning I eased my creaky body out of bed and into mobility, then headed down to the barn to do chores.  There are two doors out of the garage; one leads to the dog yard and the other to my garden.  After finishing with chores and feeding the dogs, I came back into the garage through door number one and started to exit back out through doorway number 2.

I took one step out of the door and immediately started doing the frog dance.  The purpose of this dance is to dislodge the frog which has dropped from the top of the door onto my head.

These little guys like climbing up the door for some reason.  And dropping on my head.  They don't do it to anyone else.  Maybe they like the way I dance.


4 comments:

  1. Adorable and too funny. Your yard is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really too bad you can't get a picture of the frog dance. Maybe you could set up a video camera for the next time. Beautiful garden entrance way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I would have to let out a scream. Better than poop tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should get together for a concert..,you do your frog dance and I'll do my snake reel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!