Sunday, June 12, 2011

Regular Posting Will Return...

I took a video of the goats last week that I have to upload and edit -- I promise to get it up in the next few days. 

We have been out of town all weekend at my nephew's graduation Saturday followed by moving my son out of the dorms and into an apartment for the summer.  Tonight when we got home, I discovered a big - grapefruit size - growth on the side of Sedona's face.  It's between her ear and her neck, her lip is involved on that side causing swelling and droopiness.  It isn't sore, it isn't squishy, it's scaring me to death. 

I know I am behind in reading everyone's blogs and posting my own but I just don't have the energy tonight. 

Camille and I leave for France in a week.  I don't want to leave Sedona.  But Camille and I have been planning this trip for a year so of course we will go. 

I'm rambling.  Sorry  -- will write a coherent post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!