Friday, November 15, 2019

Lucy Loves Greys

Lucy was pitching a fit the other day: running the fence line with her tail in the air, skidding to a stop, bucking in place, straining her neck over the fence, and then running off again.  Pistol was unconcerned.

Sure enough, there was another horse across the road.  A new horse in the neighbor’s pasture.  And he was grey.

Lord have mercy.  There is something about grey men horses that just drives Lucy out of her mind.  Remember how crazy she was about Jackson?

Oh, and totally off the subject, I baked an apple pie tonight.  I figured I should practice before Thanksgiving.  Brett asked, “If I finish the pie tomorrow, will you practice again?”   Silly boy.



2 comments:

  1. I am going to take by the pie-making that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish loses his mind over horses going down the road. Every time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!