Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Puzzle Post

For Christmas, Brett and I were given the most wonderful puzzle by Brett’s daughters.  Honestly, this was BY FAR the most fun and most beautiful puzzle I have ever done.

The puzzle is made of wood, with wonderfully intricate die cut pieces.  The colors are super vibrant, and they fit together in the most amazing complex way.

For four days straight, I did hardly anything else.  I sat by the wood stove, hunched over the puzzle board, glasses perched on my nose, hardly looking up.
Can you see the guitar and the eagle and the guy holding a top hat?

The puzzles are made in Boulder, Colorado by the Liberty Puzzle company.  They are crazy expensive so I won’t be running out and buying another one.  But... next Christmas... hint, hint, hint.

For those of you puzzle lovers out there — and I know of at least one (Dom, I’m looking at you), drop some hints and see if you can get one too.

(No one paid me for this review, or asked me to make it.  I just love this puzzle so much that I had to share.)

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift and fun too! Happy New Year!

    M in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful puzzle. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool puzzle! Such interesting shapes, no wonder you were so drawn to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love puzzles. I had a really small one like this years ago and it was fun, but the big ones are so expensive. So fun though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!