Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mumm is Home

Yeah, I named the pelican.  Mumm -- a play on words for my mom and one of her favorite champagnes.

She's settled in the garden.

And Kersey is home from the kennel; happy to be home and sleeping at Brett's feet.

We picked up mineral blocks for the horses and Lucy was quick to sample hers.  Yum, yum!

We're busy getting everything ready for Brett's surgery tomorrow morning.  Brett's eating chips and I'm trying to figure out how we can get his legs elevated on three sofa cushions without blocking his view of the TV.  We'll figure it out, I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. Love the sculpture. Please tell Brett I will be thinking of him tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of Brett today. Any post surgery questions, just ask: I've had two knee replacements!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!